Finding Freedom Today Creating Opportunities For Tomorrow
Scholarship Opportunities Available for All Budgets – LIMITED SPOTS
- Our Student to Teacher Ratio is 6:1
- Annual Tuition is Affordable and we have Scholarships Available for all Budgets
- Ukeru System of Behavior Management – We Do NOT Use Physical Restraints With Students
- College Readiness Programming
- Community-Based Work Opportunities
- Extensive Network of Outside Mental Health Partnerships
- We Teach By Building a Community That Feels Like Family
THE KEYSTONE FREEDOM ACADEMY MISSION
At Keystone Freedom Academy Our Mission: Is for students who face social, emotional and behavioral challenges to find freedom within their education and to create opportunities for lifelong success. Through social-emotional learning embedded within rigorous academics including the implementation of mindfulness, restorative practices, positive behavior interventions and supports, Trauma Informed Care, and the hands-off practice of Ukeru Behavior Management System; we offer students the freedom to access their education and the opportunity to grow into productive members of society. Finding Freedom Today; Creating Opportunities for Tomorrow.
The Keystone Freedom Academy Foundation
The Non-Profit Foundation with a Mission to Support Keystone Freedom Academy and Our Growing Students and Community!